One Year

Yesterday marked one year since the birth of Noah. As I reflect on this past year, I can't help but to feel so lucky & so grateful.

 These are a few things I am grateful for:
1. The atonement. I can't begin to express how much I love the atonement. I was able to have a fresh new start & for that I am so grateful we can be completely forgiven and renew ourselves and come out stronger than ever before. 

2. It's hard to put into words just the amount of love I have for Noah & how grateful I am that he came to me at a time I needed him. I truly believe his first mission in life was to be born through me and save me. I am grateful we will always be a part of eachothers lives.

3. The Danielsons. This is another love I can't quite put to justice. It's a bond I've never quite had before. It's just so trusting and filled with so much love for eachother and for Noah. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision to choose them & they're truly some of my best friends.

4. Of course, my family. They have been there for me through IT ALL. They know me the best and have stuck by my side supporting me & most of all believing in me. They never gave up on me even at times where any normal person would. They always kept their faith & have been such great examples.

5. The gospel. This runs in with the atonement but I am so thankful to be able to go to church every Sunday and partake of the sacrament and learn of His teachings. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and Savior.

6. Good friends. I was blown away of how many texts and messages I got yesterday from people telling me theyre thinking of me and how they're grateful for my sacrifice and what I did for Noah. I got a flower delivery to my front door from my sister and her husband that live in Utah with a card saying Happy birth giving day and saying they're thinking of me. How did I get so lucky with such great friends and family to think of me on that day?! 



I was so nervous for this day coming up for a long time. I knew it would be a hard day marking a year from the hardest time of my life. But it actually turned out so much better than I expected. It was hard of course, but I am just so proud of him and so grateful Noah has everything I could've ever wished for him. He is so happy and just seems to love life. I love you Noah, with all of my whole entire heart! I can't wait to see what the many years ahead have in store for you.


Comments

  1. Aubrey!! just have to tell you how very much I love you! I know this last years has been difficult! I feel sure I could of never endured like you! Thank you for the example you are to me and so many others! You truly have shown your love and strength in SO SO SO many ways! Many people would of continued in selfish ways but you my sweet girl.....are a WARIOR!! I have loved getting to know you and my life is blessed having you for a friend and example!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Our Miscarriage Story

LIFE