4 Months Ago

4 months ago today sweet Noah was born. The 6th of every month is always a difficult day for me. It always takes me back to the labor and delivery room when Noah was born and all my emotions that went with it. Noah's mother, Bekah, updates her blog weekly. She always has the best pictures and the sweetest things to say about him. A thought that comes to mind again and again is how lucky she is to have the two most precious children. Noah, and his sister Ruby. Those kids really are the lucky ones to have the Danielsons as their family. I just wish I didn't have to feel so heartbroken. It's such a bittersweet feeling to feel so happy yet so heartbroken. Not a day will go by when I don't think of him. I know I'll never "move on" or "get over it", but I will heal and I will be okay in the end. Just because I know he is okay. I hope that boy knows how much I will always love him and what he means to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Our Miscarriage Story

LIFE