17 Years Ago

Yesterday marked the 17th year my family lost my dad, grandpa, and cousin in a plane accident. There isn't a day I don't think about my dad and wish so many things were different. But then, at the same time, I know his mission here on earth was complete and he has so much more work to do in heaven. I've always felt my dad has always been with me and he is my guardian angel. I truly believe my dad helped me make my decision to place Noah. I like to believe my dad was teaching and preparing Noah to come to this earth and telling him all about me and my love for him. My biggest fear is Noah ever feeling like I abandoned him or didn't want him or love him. But I honestly feel my dad helped him prepare and they were watching over me together to help me place Noah with his family. My dad is such an amazing man. He passed a week before my 4th birthday, but I still remember moments we've had together. And I am so grateful for the memories I do have. I am looking forward to the day when I can run into his arms again, because I've missed it.
Every year my family goes to his grave to have a picnic and take pictures.
                         My dad:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

LIFE

One Year