NOAH

Do you want to know what the best feeling is? It is never having to worry for one second about your child. Noah has such a great family with amazing parents who put their 100% into parenthood. There hasn't been one single moment this entire time since I placed Noah where I ever had to worry about his health or needs being met or how loved he is. Isn't that something? To know not only are his needs being met but exceeds in a way where I constantly feel at peace. Sometimes when I am alone and I am crying because I miss him so much I think about how I'm so lucky that the only thing I am crying about is missing him. Nothing else. Everything just all feels at peace.
On March 15, 2014 Noah Andrew Danielson was sealed in the Gilbert Temple to his parents. My heart feels full. This day made my decision all worth it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

LIFE

One Year