A LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND:

Dear _______,

               I’ve been thinking a lot abut you lately. Wondering what you’re up to, what you're doing right this very second. Will I just know you're the one, or will it take some time to warm up to each other? Have I met you yet? Are you as excited as I am to spend the rest of eternity together only wanting to bring each other happiness? I don’t know about you, but I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with you! I can hardly wait to wake up to you every morning no matter where we are and just feel “home”.  I hope you will always know how much I love you and when you're having a bad day I will be there for you to bring you peace and comfort. I think a lot about how you're going to handle my past. You must be someone who really understands the atonement and that is what I love most about you. You don’t love me despite me already have had a child but you love me because of my story. You recognize that although I have sinned, I have been also forgiven through the power of the atonement, and I turned to the Lord for help and strength and what it is He wanted. I am so thankful to you that you weren't quick to judge me, but you saw me as a strong, selfless woman who followed the spirit and made right by the Lord. I love how much you too love sweet Noah. And you realize how much he is a blessing who saved me and made me the woman I am today. I can't wait to have our own family together. It will be something we both share together and will be a beautiful experience for the both of us. We will come together as husband and wife and love and nurture our children to much extent. Our home will be full of love and life and laughter and teachings of the gospel. I know we will both rejoice in parenthood and come together in union. Thank you for preparing yourself to be the husband and father you are meant to be for me and our children. Thank you for wanting the same goals as I do and preparing yourself to be married and to be sealed for eternity in the Temple. I love you and I will see you when I see you.

Love always,


Aubrey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

LIFE

One Year