From Gods Arms, To My Arms, To Yours



This boy is my world. Sometimes I think I might just explode I love him so much. How is it possible to love someone so much?! I think over and over again that I would do ANYTHING for him. Sometimes I look back and wonder how I was so strong at the hospital driving away from him. Or signing the papers for someone else to take my place because I wasn't enough. How did I not just change my mind last second and keep him all for myself. And then I just look at a picture of him and think, "Oh yes, I remember how I was so strong. I know how I found the strength to do what I did." Just look at him and tell me he doesn't deserve the absolute best. It is the hardest thing in the world and my heart is broken in a way I don't know could ever be healed, but seeing this happy face with his amazing family makes my broken heart so worth it. I would make that choice a million more times for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

One Year

LIFE