Fathers Day

Today is Fathers Day and I can't help but feel so grateful for these 3 fathers in my life. I lost my father when I was 4 but I have always felt his spirit with me and my family helping us through our different trials in our lives. From the memories I keep with me I know he was such a fun and funny guy. He was always making everyone including me laugh and laugh. He was known as the funny one and he was always a good time. He was so good to my mom and to us and he was definitely a family man. I cannot wait for the day I can be with him again and make new memories! PS-for some reason the picture of my dad holding me as a baby looks disproportioned. I swear his head isn't that long ;)

My step dad Steve stepped in to take on the role as our provider and I am so grateful for that. We enjoy going to lake trips together as a family on his boat, playing games, and watching movies. I am so grateful for him providing for our family and caring for us.

Tyler is my son Noah's dad and I am so grateful he is the dad I've always wanted for my children. He is a real true father and it just melts my heart that Noah has that. Giving Noah the father I couldn't provide is a huge reason why I made my decision and I couldn't have been more right about Tyler being the dad I dreamed he would have. I am so grateful for Tyler for being the best dad ever!

I love these guys and I am so eternally grateful for them! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Our Miscarriage Story

LIFE