9

Nine months, seriously!? He has officially been out in this world as long as he was growing inside of me and I just can't believe how amazing he is. He exceeds perfection in every way possible for me and he will forever and always have my whole heart. Every time I see a picture of him or go over for a visit I can't believe how grown up he is. He has this mouth full of teeth already, crawling, and is just becoming this little miniature adult with this sweetest personality. This boy is constantly going through my mind wondering what he's thinking about and what he's doing. Not a day has gone by these past 9 months that I don't look back at my "Noah album" in my phone and just go through all his sweet pictures grinning from ear to ear. Maybe I'm just creepy I don't know. But I love it. I love who I created and I love who the Danielsons are continuing to create. Happy 9 months sweet Noah. Your family loves you, both sides.
                        This face :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Our Miscarriage Story

LIFE