Life As Of Lately

I've been loving this summer so far. I am deffinatly a summer girl to the core and I am loving all the summer heat that has come in. I couldn't think of a more perfect state to call home. Well maybe I can, but I am really content with Arizona!

A few weeks ago some friends and I drove up to Tucson and went to the Neon Trees concert. It was seriously AMAZING. It was the most fun I've had in such a long time. It was a really spontaneous trip we had planned that day. I texted my friend one morning asking her if she wanted to go work out with me later in the evening and, "exercise frustrations away." (It had been an emotional week) She replied and said, "Let's go to Tucson tonight and dance our frustrations away at the Neon Trees concert instead." So obviously that sounded like a better idea. A group of 5 of us went and let me tell you, Neon Trees is even more amazing live than on the radio. I fell in love with the lead singer, (I'm looking past the fact he is a gay Mormon). Hey he is still Mormon, it might still work, right?

                                         This is when he crowd surfed. I ALMOST touched him.

 

  And here is someone beating me to the punch and "hearting" his crotch.

That following weekend my family and I left for Lake Powell. Lake Powell has always been one of my favorite vacations, and this time wasn't any different. It was filled with wakeboarding, kneeboarding, tubing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, boating, and lots of eating! I first started kneeboarding when I was I think about 4 or 5 and I was a pro from the start. I knew how to do 360s instantly and I have always been able to them my whole life. I don't know what happened but I really wasn't good. It's been a couple years but still! I am so sad to say I can't do any more tricks. Hopefully next time I will be able to do it. Were getting our own house boat and going back in September. I am so happy about it!

Here is my beautiful niece Payson and I right after she was baptized. And on her birthday too! She is such an example to me and I love that girl so much! We have the best time together. She is deffinatly my "girly other half". She loves getting into my makeup, doing each others hair, and playing dress up in my clothes. We have a girls day planned for next weekend where I'm going to take her out to the movies, get lunch, and go get our nails done. She's kinda a favorite of mine.

  She trusted me to do her hair for her baptism. I think it turned out so cute!

Here is a picture of me and my friend trying not to blow off a cliff. My friend Daniel invited me to go camping this past weekend with a group of his friends. We had such a good time! I love the outdoors and I'm always up for a new adventure! I met some amazing people and became good friends with a couple of great girls. It was a fun trip to Payson for a couple days.

My brother gave his farewell talk in church yesterday. It is so bittersweet having someone I love so much leave for two years, but I am so happy he is leaving to serve the Lord. I couldn't have asked for a better baby brother and I am so happy for his example!

I have to include this photo of Ralphie cuddling with my arm. It's one of my favorite things to wake up to this.

Comments

  1. It makes me happy to see all the things that make you happy! It's only June....more summer fun to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

LIFE

Our Miscarriage Story