10

Ten months, really? It honestly freaks me out that he's almost going to be a year. I'm mostly freaking out that I don't know how I'm going to handle that year mark. If every month on the 6th gets me emotional and brings a lot of emotions out of me I don't know what the year mark is going to do to me. But it makes me so happy he is growing up happy and healthy. There isn't any words that can quite give my love for this boy any justice but I will say time and time again he is the best thing to ever happen to me and I love him with all of my whole heart. I love how happy he is with his family and I love how his face can brighten the saddest of my days. His bright and smiling face just lifts my spirits and makes me the happiest girl ever. I'm sure anyone who sees him can agree with me on that. Happy 10 months baby boy. I love you Noah. Always & forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Our Miscarriage Story

Perspective On Happiness