4th Of July

Last weekend for the Fourth of July my friend invited me to go to New Mexico for the weekend with him. He grew up in New Mexico and that's where his family all lives. His mom was getting married that weekend and so since I've never been to New Mexico, had nothing else to do, and I'm always up for adventures I agreed to go and accompany him. I'm so glad I did because we seriously had a blast! We left Thursday and came back Sunday night.

 
My friends dog had a girlfriend he got pregnant in New Mexico so we went to visit the one day old boston terriers. SO CUTE. I just about died and it was so hard leaving them without stealing one. (Totally kidding)!

Daniels little sister and I hit it off right off the bat. She was so cute and fun!

Here's her hippy design she made for me. Ha!



 


We went to the white sands national park with some friends we were staying with and it was the most amazing place. Miles and miles of the whitest sand that looked like snow. We rented these plastic disks, waxed the backs, and slid down the steap slopes. So much fun!
                      

  Wedding day!

This picture is the worst quality picture ever but it's the only I got. We drove to El Paso, Texas after the wedding to where our friend Amer dj'd at a club. We powered ourselves up with energy drinks and danced the whole night away! It was a lot of fun.

The car rides around us were my favorite. So beautiful and green.

Here's me prepping for the Zombie apocalypse.






This boulder was so unbelievably comfortable. We layed in this for like a straight hour.

Hiding in caves waiting for Daniel to find me.




This part of the trip was by far my favorite. It is called Rock City located in New Mexico. Supposedly there was a volcano that once erupted and made a city of rocks. The pictures do not give it justice and it's hard to explain. But basically it was a maze of tunnels and caves and well... A city of rocks. I ran around like a 7 year old and had the time of my life! I need to go back someday. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Half A Year

Our Miscarriage Story