Adoption Love

A couple months ago I contacted a girl I knew was single and pregnant and asked her all about how she was feeling and said if she ever needed to talk I was there. My heart just goes out to anyone I know who is going through an unplanned pregnancy because I know exactly how scary and alone it all feels. She came over one day and we just talked and talked and really hit it off right away. When I asked her what her decision would be she just didn't even want to think about it. I told her I would support her no matter what she chooses for her baby and it needs to 100% be up to her. I think it is so important for that decision to be only up to the birthmom what she chooses would be best for her child. During our visit we talked a lot about my adoption process and my adoption story. I told her how I met the Danielsons and how I knew in my heart they were the ones. Yesterday she told me she decided on adoption and she chose this amazing family. She sent me the adopted mothers blog about how she met my friend and her feelings on it all. You can read it here at-http://www.lovelowry.blogspot.com/2014/07/adoption-finding-our-miracle.html?m=1
It instantly brought me to tears reading this amazing mothers story of becoming a mom. You never really hear the adopted mothers story of becoming a mother through adoption and all her feelings that come with it. I just think adoption is the most beautiful thing. I have no doubt my friend and this woman came together for a reason and this woman wouldn't be able to have kids without Amanda. Amanda is so beautiful, so strong, and so courageous and I just think so highly of woman who choose this path for their babies because I know just how hard it is. Amanda and this new mom are coming together and sharing a title called motherhood in very different ways but the love of this one child the very same. I love adoption so much and I am just so grateful to call the Danielsons my family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Adoption Story

Perspective On Happiness

Our Miscarriage Story